We are temporarily suspending new Town Center space application requests due to staffing constraints. If you would like to reserve a conference room (for up to 14 people) in the Town Center, you may do so by contacting Becky Balistreri directly Monday-Thursday at [email protected]. For all other space requests, you may add your name and event date and details to this wait list. When we resume application processing, we will process applications from the waitlist in the order in which they were received.
The boardroom on the second floor is ideally suited for executive meetings or corporate retreats. It features views of the surrounding campus as well as the building atrium.
- Located on the second floor with views of the atrium and campus
- Features boardroom table with ergonomic adjustable chairs
- Boardroom table is integrated with HDMI computer connections, as well as outlets in the table to power computers and other devices
- Big windows with natural light, but also the option of adjustable blackout shades
- Allows the option to add up to 1 wireless handheld microphone or wireless lavalier microphone for an additional fee
- Wired gooseneck microphones available for an additional fee
Included in Room Fee
- Boardroom table with 22 comfortable chairs
- Built-in HD LCD projector and projection screen
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event