We are temporarily suspending new Town Center space application requests due to staffing constraints. If you would like to reserve a conference room (for up to 14 people) in the Town Center, you may do so by contacting Becky Balistreri directly Monday-Thursday at [email protected]. For all other space requests, you may add your name and event date and details to this wait list. When we resume application processing, we will process applications from the waitlist in the order in which they were received.
This beautiful circular room is suitable for large conferences, lectures, poster sessions, dinners, galas and much more. With retractable circular walls that can disappear into the ceiling, the H.F. DeLuca Forum is intended as a multi-use central space that draws people in to participate.
- Integrated AV equipment – including a podium with microphone, integrated audio speakers and an LCD projector and 16’x9′ screen
- Round room that accommodates up to 300 people depending on seating configuration
- Retractable walls allow for the space to be used in conjunction with atrium space for larger events
- Room is often rented with Open Court-Main atrium space for pre- or post-event receptions
- Forum allows options to utilize up to 4 wireless handheld microphones, 4 wireless lavalier microphones and 8 wired tabletop microphones for panel table discussions
- Forum has many media options to provide teleconferencing, videoconferencing, Web streaming and HD audio/video recordings for additional fees
- Additional AV and event services such as staging and cocktails tables are available.
Included in Room Fee
- One of four default setups: lecture, conference, classroom or reception
- Integrated audiovisual system including a built-in HD LCD projector with 16’x9′ screen
- Podium with microphone and HDMI computer AV connections
- Remote clicker/laser pointer
- Room signs with event name at each forum entrance
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event
- Lecture setup: 300
- Conference setup: 192
- Classroom: 128
- Reception: 300
If reserved in conjunction with an atrium space, the retractable walls may be raised to increase capacity.
Professor H.F. DeLuca
The forum is named for UW–Madison biochemistry professor Hector DeLuca, the world’s foremost vitamin D researcher. His discoveries have helped explain the roles of vitamins A and D and have led to treatments for devastating disorders like bone disease and kidney failure. His technologies have generated hundreds of millions of dollars of support for research at UW-Madison.