We are temporarily suspending new Town Center space application requests due to staffing constraints. If you would like to reserve a conference room (for up to 14 people) in the Town Center, you may do so by contacting Becky Balistreri directly Monday-Thursday at [email protected]. For all other space requests, you may add your name and event date and details to this wait list. When we resume application processing, we will process applications from the waitlist in the order in which they were received.
The University Avenue side of the first floor atrium includes a Mesozoic garden view space with trees that create a natural ambience. The area is commonly used for banquets, receptions, poster presentations or small gatherings.
- Medium-sized atrium space is on the north side of the building
- Adjacent to Fibonacci chimes and large indoor garden of Mesozoic plants
- Ideal space for small receptions or coffee breaks
- Extra furniture and AV rental are available for an additional fee
Included in Room Fee
- Space comes as is and includes 6 round tables with 4 chairs each and use of cozy area surrounded by plants and water features
- Stanchioned off, designated space for your event
- Event signage
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event