The University Avenue side of the first floor atrium includes the Mesozoic Garden View West space with trees and water features that create a natural ambience. The area is commonly used for banquets, receptions, poster presentations or small gatherings. The west space is available to UW–Madison groups only.
- Medium-sized atrium space is on the north side of the building
- Adjacent to Fibonacci chimes and large indoor garden of Mesozoic plants
- Ideal space for small receptions
- Includes space near the Discovery niche
- Extra furniture and AV rental are available for an additional fee
- Space only available to UW–Madison groups and may only be reserved after 5 p.m.
Included in Space Fee
- Space comes as is and includes four round tables with four chairs each and use of cozy area surrounded by plants and water features
- Stanchioned off, designated space for your event
- Event signage
- Event and AV personnel to help you get started at the beginning of your event and on-call support during your event