October 6 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Does “entrepreneur” refer only to someone who starts a business? Or could entrepreneurship be much more – and more accessible – than you think? UW-Madison has a rich history of innovation and entrepreneurial efforts in policy-making, the arts, education and more. Join university leaders who will highlight initiatives and activities engaging students from every corner of campus!
Moderator: John Surdyk, INSITE, Wisconsin School of Business
– Mary Beth Collins, Center for Community and Nonprofit Studies
– Shabaka Gibson, Creative Destruction Lab
– Jerlando Jackson, Wisconsin Equity and Inclusion Laboratory
– Michelle Kwasny, Design Studies
– Sarah Marty, Bolz Center for Arts Administration
– Matt Messinger, WCEPS
– Jeff Snell, Continuing Studies
Followed by an informal reception and resource fair.
*In-person events will follow campus health and safety policies (including masking) in effect on the event date. We will keep registrants updated on any changes to the event format.
*This event, part of UW Innovate Week, will also be available online.