- This event has passed.
February 5, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join the Saturday Science team and UW-Madison partners for Science on Ice at the Frozen Assets Festival!
Find us outside at the Edgewater and frozen Lake Mendota.
- Explore ice cores with the Center for Limnology
- Experiment with a “blubber glove” and learn about animals who live in the cold with Wisconsin Sea Grant
- Investigate IceCube Neutrino Observatory, one of the biggest and strangest telescopes in the world
- Learn what’s colder than ice with the Wonders of Physics
- Discover how temperature affects sports and athletics
- Explore other Frozen Assets Festival activities
- And more!