HELP US ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY TOWARD POSITIVE IMPACT
Advancing UW-Madison technologies to benefit the world requires strong connections with the university, industry, investors, alumni, startups and community members.
Whether you’re a UW-Madison alumnus, a successful entrepreneur or investor or have a passion for advancing technologies to market; there are opportunities for you to engage with WARF. We look forward to speaking with you.
Get Tech Updates
Be the first to know about WARF’S emerging technologies and customize your alerts by category.
Share Your Expertise Profile
Tell us all about yourself and your areas of interest in partnering with WARF.
Other Ways to Engage with WARF
Share Your Expertise
- UW-Madison faculty, staff and students: Disclose your ideas to WARF.
- Become a WARF subject matter expert and help advance UW-Madison technologies. Email [email protected] to see how.
- Graduate students and postdocs: Apply for the WARF Ambassador program.
- Email [email protected] to learn about becoming a WARF licensee, startup CEO or co-investor.
- View open positions to join the WARF staff.
Receive WARF Technology Updates
- Sign up to receive WARF Advances, our quarterly email newsletter.
- Browse the full complement of WARF technologies.
- Follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
If there are ways that you’re hoping to partner with WARF and you don’t see them listed here, email us at [email protected] to share your idea.