GUIDING WORLD-CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES TO MARKET
WARF is one of the first and most successful tech transfer offices in the world. The core of what we do is advancing UW-Madison and Morgridge Institute for Research discoveries to benefit people across Wisconsin and around the globe.
We are stewards, collaborators and innovators. From intellectual property, commercialization, investment, engagement and more, each member of our staff is committed to our mission of supporting scientific research and innovation at the university.
WARF maintains an inclusive and diverse environment. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities throughout the employment process. If you need to request accommodations, please send an email to [email protected] or call Human Resources at 608-960-9850.
WARF participates in E-Verify.
WARF currently does not have any open positions. We encourage you to follow us on social media as new postings will be posted there. We also welcome you to submit your resume for general consideration.
If you’ve previously created an online profile or applied to a WARF position, you can log in here to update your profile or apply to additional open positions.
Joining A Leader in Tech Transfer
WARF designed our employee benefits program to really take care of our employees and their families. We know that addressing health and wellness, professional development and work-life balance as an employer has helped us maintain the highest caliber employees.
Your benefits could include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental health benefits
- Domestic partner coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off policy, including time off to volunteer
- Employer-funded defined benefit plan
- Voluntary employee-funded defined contribution plan
- Tuition assistance program
- Relocation assistance
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Use of university facilities
- Zipcar and B-cycle memberships and bus pass
- Convenient employer-paid parking
Internships at WARF
Successful WARF interns use their time in our offices gaining hands on experience and using it as a steppingstone to their future endeavors. Our past interns have gone on to serve in fields like licensing, marketing and event management. Our internship program includes:
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive pay
- Professional skill development
- Networking opportunities with WARF and its partners