WARF Accelerator Advanced Manufacturing Challenge Grant
The innovative technologies and processes that comprise advanced manufacturing enable industry to make new and improved products and manufacture existing products in more efficient, cost-effective and sustainable ways.
WARF launched an Accelerator challenge in spring 2021 to identify and support technologies on campus that address this important area of research.
- WARF Accelerator will award 2-3 grants from a $100,000 pool.
- Individuals and teams should complete these questions and submit them as an attachment to your innovation disclosure. Please include “Advanced Manufacturing Challenge” in the description of your innovation.
- WARF staff will evaluate proposals.
- Proposed research to be completed in a year.
- Project team must include a Principal Investigator (PI) at UW-Madison or the Morgridge Institute for Research.
- Technical readiness
- Commercial potential
- Concepts must be new (not something previously disclosed to WARF)
Advanced Manufacturing Projects
Advanced manufacturing can transform industries large and small through innovative technologies and processes. We’re looking for projects that focus on any aspect of advanced manufacturing, including but not limited to, sustainable/green manufacturing, robotics and automation, additive manufacturing, biomanufacturing, sensors and control systems, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, Low-Tech manufacturing and more.
Contact Brian Frushour